“My sound is at 100%, but I hear ambient noises (such as waves, wind, birds, etc.). Moreover, I couldn’t figure out menu buttons, blocks, weapons, or mobs. What should I do?”
Are you in a similar situation and have no idea what you should do? Then you have landed in the right place. In this article, you will learn how to fix the audio problem in easy and simple steps.
Minecraft has been a widely popular game ruling the gaming world since 2011. Being a versatile and ever-changing game also offers the addition of Tekkit Classic, which further adds on a large number of options to automate the game.
However, there have been some complaints recently about the audio of Tekkit Classic mod packs not working in the older editions. There are several reasons for the same, ranging from technical issues to silly mistakes from the user end.
What is Tekkit Classic?
Tekkit Classic is the original collection of mods(modifications) for Minecraft. It has been regarded as the earliest and the most sought-after mod pack. Using the Tekkit Classic mods, you can gain access to the latest elements, weapons, and machines.
Created by Kakermix and maintained by the Technic Team, the Tekkit classic gives you the best of mods from the Minecraft community to expand and bring more power to your virtual world of Minecraft.
There are over 60 mods available in the Tekkit mod pack. The best part is you can reap all these benefits with one simple download.
The No Sound Glitch
Gamers worldwide have been encountering the no sound issue in the mods they install from Tekkit Classic.
One of the primary causes of the Ticket classic no sound is older mods that are no longer being updated. Hence, Mojang Studios does not support the download of sounds of the mod packs installed from Tekkit for the versions older than 1.6.4 anymore.
They withdrew from supporting the older versions to ensure that all gamers play the updated editions of the game. But not to worry, we have got you covered. Read on to know how to fix this bug.
Fix the No Sound Problem in 7 Simple Steps:
Here is the solution to fix the complication.
Downloading a Sound File
The quickest way to get rid of the issue is to follow the steps mentioned below.
Sound file link- http://www.mediafire.com/file/nzn6ine18ds3r3r/Sounds.rar/file
- Click on this link and download it.
- After the download, drag the resources file onto your desktop.
- Open the resources file and then click on resources-Copy.
- Then, press the windows and R key at the same time. A small Run dialog box will open.
- In the open box, type:- %appdata% and click on OK. This step will open up the roaming folder.
- Next, got into the .technic file> Modpacks>tekkit >resources
- Copy the resources you found in the third step and paste them into the resources file in the roaming folder (step 6).
These steps can make your game audio work. Brace yourself to experience the magic of Minecraft in the most fantastic sense.
Wait, Have You Even Installed Tekkit Classic?
You cannot install Tekkit Classic in one go. You first need a Technic Launcher to install the Tekkit Classic mod pack in Minecraft.
Here is How to install Technic Launcher:-
Technic Launcher link:- https://TheBreakdown.xyz/TechnicLauncher
- Click on the link given above. The link will take you to the Technic launcher site.
- You see a “Green Windows button at the end of the site.” Click on it, and the Technic launcher will be downloaded to your PC. After it has been installed, minimize the tab. You’ll find the techniclauncher.exe file either on your desktop or in the downloads folder.
- Double click on the techniclauncher.exe file. An Install Technic dialog box will open. Click on the blue button indicating install at the bottom right corner. This will automatically install the launcher. Once done, a login box will appear.
- Fill your minecraft.net login information into the box. After that is done, click on login in the bottom left corner. The Technic launcher homepage opens.
Complete The Installation Process of Tekkit Classic:
- Once you are on the Technic Launcher Homepage, Click on the Mod Packs Tab present at the top ribbon of the page.
- In the list of mod packs on the left, Click on Tekkit.
- Click the blue install button present in the bottom right corner. A downloading bar appears, which shows the installation progress.
- A blue play button is also visible after Tekkit has been installed. Now, you can go on and click the play option and enjoy Minecraft with Tekkit Classic Mod packs.
Hence, the no audio glitch is the attempt of Minecraft to bring its audience to play the up-to-date versions of the game. However the latest versions might be better, but some gamers still prefer to play and enjoy the earlier editions of Minecraft. However, now that the solution to the glitch is online and reported by the Minecraft developers, it is still widely used to restore sound in Tekkit Classic mods used in Minecraft(the fix mentioned above).
Q) Which Minecraft Version is needed for Tekkit Classic?
Tekkit Classic runs on a base of the Minecraft 1.2.5 version.
Q) Where can I play Minecraft?
Minecraft is available on Java, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Android, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch. Minecraft is best on Java.
Q) Which are the best Tekkit Server providing companies?
Citadel Servers, Apex Hosting, and GTX gaming are among the top providers from where you can rent Tekkit servers.